RP Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP fucking ideas

4 posters

Go down

RP fucking ideas Empty RP fucking ideas

Post  Karthusin Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Okay, everything is obviously going from bad to worse, so screw it. I'll be updating this list with god damn RP ideas and if anyone is interested then woopie, lets bloody get something going before I impale myself on a hellbrute's arm.

Warhammer 40k Relaunch - Choose a faction and I'll do it for you. Chaos, Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Eldar, Orks? Fucking whatever, solong as it ain't Tyranids.

Magic The Gathering - Following the defeat of Nicol Bolas, we go in search of the person behind the deaths of many planeswalkers all throughout. Who knows, he might be hunting you next.

Fate/Arena - What the name suggests.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Experience with Raika has taught me how this works. I'm not an expert yet but with some preperation, I might be able to do this thing as well.

Followers - I'm suggesting my own. Might be good, might be bad, all depends on what you pick.

World of Warcraft - I don't give a shit if we do this on a server or on Chatzy. NEW CHARACTERS. FRESH START.
Karthusin
Karthusin

Back to top Go down

RP fucking ideas Empty Re: RP fucking ideas

Post  Homu Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:37 am

Warhammer again? Ehhhh.

Magic? Maybe, I have no idea how to RP that though, and its kinda Raika's thing....

Fate/Arena - we had one , but it died. Sounds fine.

VTM? Oh, so grimdark. Not a fan of that setting.

Followers. Everyone wanting to copy my idea, is mine so shitty that everyone wants their own fucking substitute (that they always cancel anyway, like octie did, raika did, etc). Mine still exists... no one asks.

WoW. You dont care about WoW RP and are tired of it. Fresh start? WAHAHAHAHA! You guys might aswell join me on Retail then, where I use "alternate versions" of existing chars.

Heres my propositions. Or rather, RP ideas.

Celo still exists, bitches.

A new Madoka setting was planned, GM'd by me and raika, but as you all know, Raika is whimsical as fuck and hardly ever sticks with something. There's also still Fiona.

My followers still exists, bitches.

TOS is a big world. There's more than fucking "travel RP". Think about it, bitches.

GUP. Meh. GUP. I want something with planes. But nobody cares. Bjorn wants medieval stuff. No one cares. LOTR Online RP. Omfg. f2p.

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL RP. So cliche.

NARUTO RP! LOL!

I have no idea. No one likes the same things here. And my characters are "all the same" anyway. We know eachother so well, we analyze eachother, we know what is "you-ish" and "me-ish" , we are so close that surprising eachother and feeling like individual characters is hard. I speak mostly for myself, and you can see if you feel the same way.
Homu
Homu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Octie♥ Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 am

OH! I got it....

TOUHOU RP.
Octie♥
Octie♥
Admin

http://rpdatabase.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Berserker Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 am

Warhammer works for me.

Magic: The Gathering never really appealed to me, personally, not that I know much of the setting.

Fate/Arena might work; for my part, I had fun playing a historical character in tandem with a current-day character.

VTM is another setting I don't know much about. It depends on the vampires' portrayal.

Followers can be fun, but as mentioned, it depends so much on the follower chosen. I think Raika's model of tailoring the follower more specifically to the player WITHOUT having the player choose is a good idea, but I get that this isn't something everyone would like to do.

WoW? I suppose that works, whichever server we use, so long as there are more than just 5 people RPing at most. But I'm personally pretty tired of all the existing content in WoW.

Celo is a setting I liked a lot in the past. It needs something to engage characters with, but the overall story is good. I'm inclined to go on.

Madoka... I think that's had its time in the spotlight now. We've RPed it for 5 years, and once Camilla's story is done, I don't think we need to carry on anymore. It feels limited in the amount of content it can offer us at this point.

TOS has several plots running simultaneously already. I don't think that needs more plots at the moment, what with the travellers' journey, the military, the squires in Greyvale, Vivian's political adventures, what on earth is going on in that one tavern west of Elthern... If anything new shows for that, it'll be set in the New World, and that's not ready yet.

No comment on GUP.

Zombie survival? Post apocalypse? Easy to make THAT work out somehow. Comes in many different flavours too.

and you will have to excuse my instant refusal to even consider a naruto or touhou rp

Those are my opinions. Take them as you will.
Berserker
Berserker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Homu Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:48 pm

NOPE
Homu
Homu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Homu Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Ok, this is revived. This is more for my ease of mind. noting RP ideas down.

Color Coded for GMing duties.

Color Codes:  Octie, Bjorn, Karthusin, Apris

Fate GO rp with octie. And the other Fate one with Hikari that is frozen

Some Kancolle stuff involving Iris just for octie and me. Joining Octie to the big Kancolle RP with Karthusin on occasion.

Linda Miller's thing (Karthusin, and Octie) both separate instances, tho.

Followers. (Mine, Karthusins, Octie's In development, or the Lyra Lorelei one).

Some Modern RP to replace Serendipity and/or Modern (because no one likes it :().

Wrapping up Madoka finally. (And what happens to Fiona).

Witch Academy

TOS stuff. (Travel RP. Vivian's Princess Quest. Zio's Training. Kasabian and Zefira. Squires. Ai seeking Brydon.)
Messy colours, I know. Octie has too many things GMed. Hope he won't run out of steam.
These are our options. Not limited to the group, this is all RP ideas.
Homu
Homu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down