RP Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal list of stuff to do/make

3 posters

Go down

Personal list of stuff to do/make Empty Personal list of stuff to do/make

Post  Berserker Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:02 pm

This list is here to enable suggestions from others (post as a reply). I will be disappointed if I receive none at all.
Mind, this means I might develop something you have an idea for but are too lazy to develop yourself. I personally find it interesting to see how others work with something you give them to work on.

- More non-humans for The Other Side, be they 'classic' fantasy races or new inventions. Humans are good, but some might like something more exotic.

- Further develop on each TOS culture's 'feel', enrichen them with legends, popular tales, traditions, give them some designs and symbols, sum them up in a TL;DR section (for the lazy ones among you *stare*). Feel free to present concepts that you think fit.

More coming soon.
Berserker
Berserker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Personal list of stuff to do/make Empty Re: Personal list of stuff to do/make

Post  Homu Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 pm

A race of African or south-american themed Cat people (Humber's race?).

I don't know, I don't really want Elves or Dwarves in TOS , since it kinda doesn't feel like its "that" kind of setting.
And of course no one else will reply here. Octie apparently "doesn't get notified of new messages" (god knows how).
And I honestly dunno about Raika/Karthusin. They may not even look at this website.
Homu
Homu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berserker Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:17 am

Already begun early development on those guys. Won't guarantee any strong african or south american "themes" (since I don't like basing my work on existing stuff), only that they, by what I have yet, are going to have a culture that fits them very well.

By which I mean I'm going to work on it for a good while to ensure their culture and home feels appropriate and different from other cultures I do.

Update: Cheetahmen are more or less finished, inspired more by actual cheetahs than anything else. Scratched from to-do-list.

Last edited by Berserker on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Berserker
Berserker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berserker Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:24 am

To elaborate some on 'classic' fantasy races, there are more than just elves, dwarves, orcs and the like. Centaurs and ogres already are written in, and they're pretty classic too.
Berserker
Berserker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizu Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 am

I've actually been working on a few races for a while now. One's near relative completion, but the other still needs some fleshing out. The latter was going to be intended to be African/Middle Eastern/Mongolian inspired.
Mizu
Mizu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down