RP Database
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log Library Proposition

2 posters

Go down

Log Library Proposition Empty Log Library Proposition

Post  Octie♥ Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 am

Something has been on my mind. I'm sure we're all up to date on logs, but...

I think we need a section acting as a "log library" for quick and easy access in case we're missing certain pieces of information. Whether it be entire, ongoing logs or little logs from side RPs, we should compile a section for these. This will help ensure everyone has their logs in check and up to date, and also leaves little excuse to not be in possession of a certain RP log. May make it soon, but I will need help to complete the log database since I know I don't have all of them. I know who probably does, however....

Also, any guests coming to this site may download the logs and read for themselves the epic things we have created and enacted. Unless we decide to make the log library for members-only access. Vote on that.
Octie♥
Octie♥
Admin

http://rpdatabase.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Log Library Proposition Empty Re: Log Library Proposition

Post  Berserker Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 am

That's a good idea. I don't mind letting visitors download the stuff for reading, as long as credit is given where it's due, and we'll soon have more than enough storage space for such things, too.

...would make it so much easier for me to access logs I'm missing for reformatting, too.
Berserker
Berserker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum